DEAROMATIZED ALIPHATIC FLUIDS - THE FLUID RANGE
The products in the FLUID range are Fuel Oil-type low aromatic hydrocarbon solvents with the following characteristics:
- Hydrocarbon chain length: 13 to 27 carbon atoms,
- Distillation range: 230°C to 380°C / 446 to 716°F.
FLUID is a highly hydrotreated aliphatic fluids range thanks to a specific hydrogenation process developed by TOTAL. This process makes it possible to offer extremely low content of aromatics, olefins and sulfur.
Coupled with a distillation step, it makes it possible to obtain products with narrow distillation ranges.
Hydrocarbon solvents in the FLUID range have the following characteristics:
- Extremely low aromatic contents to minimize risks from exposure
- High flash point for a safe use of these products
- Narrow distillation ranges for optimal combination of flash point and drying time
- Wide range of viscosities suitable for multiple uses.
The FLUID range offers a wide range of products suitable for various industrial applications.
FLUID, various industrial applications:
- Floor coverings, vinyl wallpapers;
- Demoulding of concrete
- Cleaning products
- Formulation of explosives (ANFO Ammonium Nitrate Explosives)
To learn more about our products, please do not hesitate to Contact us.