Running responsible operations
Our responsible and environmental management applies in synergy with the factors that have always set us apart:
- The precise service we deliver close to our customers;
- The flexibility we offer in support;
- Our understanding of our customers’ business and applications.
Our products are ISO 9001-certified for quality and our production plant in Oudalle is ISO 14001-certified.
- Afaq ISO 9001 Certificate
- Afaq ISO 14001 Certificate
At the same time, TOTAL gives absolute priority to:
- The quality of products supplied, more and more durable
- Logistics and carriage of goods, by land or sea;
- Supplying materials just in time.
Our management is respectful of the environment to reduce the impact of our operations throughout the product lifecycle:
- Innovation: developing de- aromatized, biodegradable and less volatile products;
- Production: striving to achieve energy efficiency and minimum discharge;
- Logistique: optimised supply chain to reduce greenhouse gas emissions;
- End-of-life: the best solution to recover packaging and recycle products.
We take into account the needs of today’s consumers and the interests of future generations. We have an active policy of environmental stewardship that is an integral part of our sustainable development strategy. We are constantly seeking the reduction of the ecological footprint in our businesses.