A WINNING COMBINATION OF PURITY AND PERFORMANCE FOR FLUIDS AND LUBRICANTS DEDICATED TO METAL WORKING
Designed from an innovative selection of feedstocks, our high-purity range of low-viscosity base oils for metalworking fluids are among the purest on the market. Available in a range of grades fine-tuned for metalworking processes, the BERYLANE range ticks all the boxes in terms of stability and performance. Odorless and colorless, the range is also fully compatible with all types of base oils and can also be used to adjust the viscosity of your formulations.
BERYLANE BIOLIFE is a new generation of eco-friendly base oils custom-formulated for manufacturers seeking to reduce their impact on the environment while maintaining a very high level of performance. Produced from 100% biobased feedstock, the BERYLANE BIOLIFE range offers very specific properties made possible by its highly isoparaffinic composition. BERYLANE BIOLIFE can be used pure or mixed with BERYLANE or other base oils for improved sustainability.
Our BERYLANE BIOLIFE range has been awarded the Total Ecosolutions label and has also earned ISCC Plus certification.
- Removal Fluids, such as cutting, grinding, honing, lapping, drilling, turning, and spark erosion fluids
- Forming Fluids, such as rolling, drawing, and stamping fluids
- Protecting Fluids, against corrosion and oxidation
PEOPLE, MACHINERY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: WHY NOT CHOOSE A BASE OIL THAT PROTECTS ALL THREE?
High purity products for a low HSE impact
- Oustanding purity, with extra low content of aromatics such as Benzene, Toluene and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Fully compliant with the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 172.3620(b) and NSF-H1, allowing your formulations to be used even in case of incidental food contact
- Fully compliant with the purity requirements of the European and American pharmacopoeias for light liquid paraffins
- Readily biodegradable according to OECD guidelines
- Low carbon footprint, in comparison with base oils coming from a gas-to-liquid process
- Not classified as a substance with acute or chronic toxicity
- Not classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic (CMR)
- Not classified as flammable according to CLP/GHS and transportation regulations
- Not classified as a skin irritant or sensitizer
Robust protection for machine tools and metal workpieces
Download the BERYLANE and BERYLANE BIOLIFE leaflet
Discover our Berylane and Berylane Biolife ranges
BERYLANE (EU ORIGIN) BERYLANE (US ORIGIN) BERYLANE BIOLIFE
Our experts are at your disposal to answer any question