SOLANE® SOLVENTS - SPECIAL BOILING POINT SPIRITS
Products in the SOLANE range are special boiling point aliphatic solvents. SBP spirits consist of hydrocarbons with between 5 and 10 carbon atoms and a distillation range between 30 and 160 °C.
SOLANE solvents contain less than 20 ppm of aromatic compounds, providing users with solvents displaying toxicological and ecotoxicological values below those required by legislation in force.
SOLANE solvents contain less than 1 ppm of benzene, with guaranteed content below 5 ppm.
Which SOLANE hydrocarbon fluid should you choose?
- SOLANE PENTANE: blowing agent for expandable polymers, aerosols
- SOLANE ISOHEXANE: adhesives, extracting agents, aerosols, synthesis
- SOLANE HEXANE: extraction of oil from oil seeds, of essential oils for the perfume industry, rendering, adhesives, polymerization
- SOLANE HEPTANE: glues, adhesives, tires, cleaning
- SOLANE 60 - 95: glues, stain removal, adhesives
- SOLANE 70 – 95 Cleaning products, rubbers, adhesives
- SOLANE 70 – 85N Adhesives
- SOLANE 80 - 110: Chemical synthesis, paints, coatings, glues, adhesives, rubbers
- SOLANE 100 - 120: tires, rubbers, adhesives
- SOLANE 100 -140: tires, rubbers, adhesives
- SOLANE 100 - 155: tires, rubbers, adhesives
- SOLANE CYCLOPENTANE: Aerosols, adhesives, synthetic resins, foams
- SOLANE CYCLOHEXANE: Chemistry, pharmaceutics, nylons adipic acids, caprolactame
- SOLANE METHYL CYCLOHEXANE: paints, coatings, adhesives, chemistry, pharmaceutics, rubbers
Download the SOLANE leaflet.(pdf)
Technical characteristics of Solane aliphatic hydrocarbon fluids range (40-155)
Technical characteristics of Solane aliphatic hydrocarbon fluids range (C6-C7)
Technical characteristics of Solane cyclo-aliphatic hydrocarbon fluids range (C5-C7)
Our experts remain at your disposition for any technical advice on how to use special boiling point spirits