Management Systems and HSEQ-SD policy
The Management of Total Fluides is committed to a pro-active program for continuous improvement in the areas of Quality, Health, Safety, the Environment and Sustainable Development.
In this context, an integrated management system has been developed for all the activities to contribute to:
- Meeting different stakeholder expectations (Customers, Administrative authorities, Residents, etc.)
- Raising employee awareness of Heath, Safety, protection of people and Environmental impact,
- Implementing the commitments of the Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Sustainable Development policy,
- Improving control over operations,
- Meeting goals and taking the necessary measures to achieve them.
All the teams at Total Fluides contribute to this system to ensure that it helps to:
Deliver quality products:
- Available on time, in sufficient quantities and at a competitive price,
- In compliance with customer specifications and applicable regulations,
- Corresponding to customer and partner HSE requirements.
- Provided by specialized team members who permanently liaise with the customer.
Deliver innovative services providing appropriate technical support thanks to a team of engineers who are all experts in their fields.
Promote the Health, Safety and Environment culture among suppliers, customers and subcontractors.
Integrate the Health and Safety culture as an instinctive part of everyday tasks and make safety requirements a driving factor thanks to the Safety Management System (SMS) of Total Fluides.
Protect the health of people handling products on site.
- Reduce the number and frequency of occupational accidents and diseases
- Make Total Fluides more responsive and efficient in preventing Workplace Health and Safety risks
Preserve the environment by:
- Supplying products in line with the sustainability commitment,
- Developing use of alternative organically-sourced raw materials,
- Improving the industrial tool and organization to reduce environmental impacts,
- Developing competitive products while constantly striving to reduce the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Being attentive and responding to the expectations of our different stakeholders.
Participate in the continuous improvement program by implementing internal or external audits and corrective and preventive measures. Total Fluides' performance is regularly assessed via indicator dashboards and self-evaluation of the integrated system through process reviews.