PLAXOLENE AND PLAXENE: RUBBER PROCESS OILS
Technical advantages of the PLAXOLENE and PLAXENE plasticizers:
- Versatile range to adjust solvency and compatibility to your rubber mix
- Reduce the viscosity of rubber compounds
- Facilitate rubber processing steps
- Enhance mechanical properties
- Optimize formulation costs
- Improve low-temperature performance (thanks to low Tg products)
- Improve braking efficiency and fuel consumption
- Dedicated range already used by the top ten tire manufacturers
Which hydrocarbon fluids should you choose?
PLAXOLENE 50 is an RAE (Residual Aromatic Extract) and presents the best compatibility with CR, SBR and BR rubbers, the most widely used rubber families in the tyre industry along with Natural Rubber.
PLAXOLENE TD 346 is a TDAE (Treated Distillate Aromatic Extract) and offers the best compromise considering tire labeling requirements: obtaining affordable wet grip for very good rolling resistance, using S-SBR/BR/Silica type formula for tire production.
PLAXOLENE NL 239 is an NLP (Non-Labelled Product) and is the best alternative to carcinogenic Rubber Process Oils still widely in use in Asia, South America and Africa-Middle East. PLAXOLENE NL 239 is designed to have a low viscosity profile for handling, and high aromatic content for ideal compatibility with SBR/BR/NR rubber mixes.
PLAXOLENE MS 132 is an MES (Mild Extract Solvate) and has an ultra low glass transition temperature (Tg), allowing you to produce rubber for extreme conditions (winter tires).
PLAXENE is composed of paraffinic plasticizers specially dedicated to EPDM rubber users (industrial/automotive belts, pipes, tubes, hoses).
Health & Safety concerns:
Our products PLAXOLENE & PLAXENE comply with the requirements of the restriction n°50 of the Annex XVII of REACH related to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons content in tyres, rubber and plastics components.
- low PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Non-labeled products
Other products for rubber industry : Special Boiling Point SOLANE
- SOLANE solvents are high purity products, with very low aromatic content. (n-Hexane, Iso-Hexane, CycloHexane MethylCycloHexane, CycloPentane)
- SOLANE Special Boiling Point solvents are dedicated to rubber polymerization processes. They are mainly used in the production of rubber cements and rubber adhesives, or to soften rubber layers in the assembly process.