METAL WORKING FLUIDS: BERYLANE
Total produces high-performance, low-viscosity base oils and solvents widely used in metal-working fluids formulation. The outstanding purity of the BERYLANE range and their complete absence of both odor and color combine with superior ageing stability and mildness to the skin, enabling the formulation of first-rate metal-working fluids.
Technical advantages of BERYLANE hydrocarbon fluids :
- Colourless and odourless
- Non-staining products, thanks to ultra low aromatic content
- Low evaporation rate for a high flash point
- Good ageing stability to maximize service life
- Can be used to formulate indirect food contact lubricants NSF H1 or FDA 21 CFR 172.3620(b)
Health & Safety concerns:
- Ultra low aromatic content
- Classified readily Biodegradable according to OECD tests
- Meets the purity criteria of European pharmacopeia for Paraffin light liquid
Our experts remain at your disposition for any technical advice on how to use BERYLANE range for metal working fluids.