Loading book countries
Latest updates :
OSNABRUCK update 03/22/2021 : admission hours
LBC CEPSA ANVERS update 03/15/2021 : appendix loading slot reservation
ALKION (OX) ex SOGESTROL (address) : 14/10/2020
ALKION (OX) ex SOGESTROL (site sheet) : 06/10/2020
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE (admission hours, appointment, cleaning certificate) : updated 25/09/2020 for implementation 05/10/2020
Appendix : ATLH logistic truck
ALKION SOTRASOL (admission hours, announcement, custom) : updated 24/09/2020
- FEYZIN (max height vehicule) : up 23/09/2020
- MAASTANK : new address from July 6, 2020
- Updated closing dates 2020 / Jours de fermeture 2020
- TOA - updated du 10/01/2010 : équipement et rendez-vous / equipment and appointement pour mise en application au 01/02/2020
- FEYZIN (height limits for trucks) 22/07/19
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE ( loading flexitanks) 10/05/2019
- FEYZIN (procedure new driver) 10/05/2019
- DHC (cleaning certificate and appointment) 01/03/2019
- MAASTANK (multi-tank loading) 26/10/18
- OUDALLE BULK ( miscellaneous (Equipment) for immediate application) 03/10/2018
- NOORD NATIE (multi-tank loading ) 03/10/2018
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE (deposit information sheet) 24/09/2018
- ALKION TERMINAL SOTRASOL (deposit information sheet) 24/09/2018
- MULTISOL (loading schedules and safety protocol) 24/09/2018
- FEYZIN (loading schedules) 02/07/2018
- RN (procedure new driver) 29/05/2018
- OUDALLE BULK miscellaneous 04/05/2018
- DHC (driver Safety for application at 01/05/2018) 27/04/2018
- FEYZIN (process new drivers) 27/04/2018
- NOORD NATIE (vehicule restrictions for application at 14/05/2018) 25/04/2018
This document regroups all data required while loading in a European Special Fluids site, and will be updated regularly.
It is henceforth the reference for all rules to be applied by professional transporters, and is designed to be as clear and exhaustive as possible. If however an additional clarification is required, the user should contact the TOTAL FLUIDES Piloting Department:
In case of emergency the site concerned should be contacted directly.
Any inaccuracies or proposed changes should be reported to the above mentioned contact ASAP.
This book DOES NOT supersede to any official rule in force on these sites, neither with regard to TOTAL FLUIDES Quality documents nor in relation to any national or European law.
Usual documentary controls are not specified.
Knowledge and application of all rules remains under the responsibility of the entity chartering transportation, though the possibility to delegate or share this responsibility with the carrier is maintained.
The carrier shall be solely responsible for safety of goods it is in charge with.
All questions and requests for information related to the loading of Special Fluid products must be addressed to the Total Fluides Sales assistants at La Défense, Paris.
All new rules (except those concerning safety and security) indicated in future updates of this book must be applied within 1 month from the update date.
One has to remember this book is designed for internal use, and should only be undisclosed when commercially justified and within the framework of existing business with a transporter; this book remains the property of TOTAL FLUIDES at all times.